05 September 2005

Gods calling For Charity

Dear Beloved Friend,

As you read this, I don't want you to feel sorry for me, because I Believe
everyone will die someday.

My name is Collins Williams, a merchant in Dubai, in the U.A.E. I have been
diagnosed with lung Disease. It has defiled all forms of medical treatment,
and right now I have only about a few months to live according to medical
experts. I have not particularly lived my life so well, as never really
cared for anyone (not even myself) but my business .Though I am very rich, I
was never generous, I was always hostile to people and only focused on my
business as that was the only thing I cared for. But now I regret all this
as I now know that there is more to life than just wanting to have or make
all the money in the world .I believe when God gives me a second chance to
come to this world I would live my life a different way from how I have
lived it. Now that God has called me, I have willed and given most of my
property and assets to my immediate and extended family members as well as a
few close friends. I want God to be merciful to me and accept my soul, so I
have decided to give alms to charity organizations worldwide, as I want this
to be one of the last good deeds I do on earth. So far, I have distributed
money to some charity organizations in some countries.

Now that my health has deteriorated so badly, I cannot do this myself
anymore. I once asked members of my family to close one of my accounts and
distribute the money which I have there to charity organization in Bulgaria
and Pakistan; they refused and kept the money to themselves. Hence, I do not
trust them anymore, as they seem not to be contended with what I have left
for them.

The last of my money, which no one knows of, is the huge cash deposit of
(US$7,000,000.00), that I have with a security company abroad.

Acknowledge this mail so that I can introduce you to my lawyer who will
handle the transfer of receivership by you of the said funds. I will want
you to help me collect this deposit cash and use it for charity
organizations around you.

Thanks & God be with you.

Yours Sincerely,
Mr. Collins Williams.