30 September 2005

Columbia Sportswear Company’s footwear collection outerwear

When a “new” brand of gear shows up on retail shelves, outdoor buffs get all worked up. A long-time fan, LEONG SIOK HUI looks at US-based Columbia Sportswear Company’s footwear collection.

Columbia Sportswear

I was looking at men's Soft Shell Jackets and saw them, Columbia that is. Are you one who sees, feels, or hears? I am more of one who sense primarily be feel when it comes to clothes. Though I listen for outwear jackets that makes sounds when I mobe like those puffy jackets.

Sitka Gear Jacket & Pants are known for their sport use. The Titanium jacket matches its metal titanium counterpart.

Wilsons Leather reminds me of the Wilsons who were known for comfortable outwear. Leather has certain applications. What has a cow taught the one who wears leather?